- orthopedist-papagiannopoulos must enter into a contract with you
- You have given permission to the orthopedist-Papagiannopoulos to do so
- The processing of your personal data is in the legitimate interest of orthopedics-papagiannopoulos
- orthopedist-Papagiannopoulos must comply with the law
- The right to access, update or delete the information we hold about you.
- The right to rectification.
- Right to object.
- The right to limit.
- The right to data portability
- Right to withdraw consent
Log filesorthopedikos-papagiannopoulos.gr follows a standard process of using log files. These files record visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting service analytics. Information collected from log files includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to personally identifiable information. The purpose of the information is to analyze trends, administer the site, track user traffic on the site and gather demographic information.
Cookies and Web BeaconsLike any other website, orthopedikos-papagiannopoulos.gr uses "cookies". These cookies are used to store information, including visitor preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor has accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the user experience by customizing our website content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
Information for childrenAnother part of our priority is adding protection for children when using the Internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate and/or monitor and guide their online activity.